Digital Project Manager
We’re looking to fill a number of project management roles within our busy Manchester office. With opportunities available from junior to senior positions, we’re looking for deadline-focussed, proactive Digital Project Managers. Enthusiastic and motivated, you’ll become a key member of the Access team offering support both internally and externally. It will be your job to oversee the delivery of work from an active and award-winning web development department and ensure projects are run to budget and on time. As this role is client-facing it’s important you’re personable and friendly, even better if you make us laugh.
Your strong technical knowledge will be complemented by a working understanding of both KANBAN and SCRUM methodologies. You’ll also be familiar with QA and UAT processes. You’ll be working on clients including BAFTA, 1st Class Holidays, charities, national tourism bodies and global manufacturing and services companies, so you must be comfortable working on projects both big and small.
We’re an IPA accredited agency and self development is encouraged at every opportunity. We support the development of new skills and welcome candidates that are constantly looking to improve their knowledge and skill set. We’re keen to find new team members passionate about knowledge sharing, mentoring and guiding others and introducing new ways of working for clients and the agency.
Skills and experience
- We’re looking to fill a number of roles, varying from mid to senior.
- Able to work with people at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail with a good eye for grammar
- Able to manage multiple projects and deliver to tight deadlines
- A broad understanding of methodologies including KANBAN and SCRUM. The practical application of methodologies within an agency environment would be an advantage.
- A strong working knowledge of UX, design, SEO and SM
- An understanding of quality assurance and user acceptance testing
- Approachable and friendly
- Composed under pressure
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- A clear communicator
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with Drupal and open source software
- A good sense of humour
- A love of GIFs as a means of communication
Access create, design, build, support and consult. We are a truly creative integrated agency - and we always do more than is expected. We are experienced and proactive problem solvers. We’re here to build, imagine and create clients best work.
We deliver innovative marketing and software that answers difficult business challenges for some of the world's leading companies and organisations.
Made up of a close-knit dedicated team of around 30, Access is a fun and creative work environment. We welcome big thinkers with a positive work attitude.
Why join Access?
- Competitive salary and company contributed pension
- Professional and Personal Development: mentoring, support, training and knowledge transfer (including membership of The IPA www.ipa.co.uk)
- 24 days holiday, with extra days dependent on length of employment
- Free, secure parking
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Be part of an established integrated agency during an exciting period of growth – make an impact and contribute to change.
- A creative, enjoyable environment working in a close-knit team
- We're privately owned: we treat you as an individual - you’re not just a number in a corporate machine
- A collaborative, open approach to work, R&D and internal knowledge sharing
- Regular subsidised socials and industry events
- Be rewarded through our 'innovations programme', developing our own IP, products and services
How to Apply
To apply, please visit our HR portal: https://bit.ly/2IKvTbb
Please note, we do not acknowledge or accept speculative applications from recruitment agencies.
For other opportunities at Access, visit: www.accessadvertising.co.uk/about/jobs