Keep pace with change and futureproof your hospice's income generation
Reaching and engaging with new audiences on a restricted budget is one of the toughest challenges hospices face. You’re time pressured and resource poor. We get it.
Help is at hand.
How we can help you
We're more than a marketing or digital agency; we're a creative and strategic partner to our clients. Here’s how we can work with you to create a memorable campaign, a hard working website or relevant and quality content pieces; whatever you need to improve the ROI for your hospice. These are the methods we’ve used with other hospices to increase their reach and generate more income for their cause:
Provide key insights into engaging with a younger audience
Streamline your website and donations process to increase revenue
Strengthen your brand identity to increase awareness and corporate sponsorship
Provide effective measurement and tracking techniques to manage return on investment
Advice on how to capture new data and integrate it with Donorflex CRM, Rapidata, or Just Giving
Hospice of the Good Shepherd.
increase in new visitors
increase in sales revenue
of income generated, secured from two corporate sponsors
increase in visitor numbers
We can also provide
Alongside our extensive market knowledge we can also offer a host of other services to further your charitable work and help those that need it most:
• Online shop facility for merchandise and events bookings
• Overhaul of lottery and donations process
• Video content & photography for case studies or testimonials
• Relevant, quality content creation for social media channels or website
• Training - CMS, social media, analytics
• Digital marketing, including optimisation and advertising
• Print: direct mail, advertising, brochures, flyers for appeals or events
• Emailers - data audit, design, content creation, personalisation, distribution
• Workshops, strategy, planning and analysis
Marketing Resources for Hospices
Access our research
We’ve spoken to a wide sample of young people to gain insight into what they think about supporting local causes and how they do it - and we want to share our findings with you.
Discuss a charity marketing campaign
Call Phil Fraser, Not for Profit Client Director