Just get me a card…
If you’re languishing in the dog house from last year’s ‘just get me a card’ faux pas, if you’ve left it a bit late to treat your nearest and dearest, or indeed if you are looking for someone to treat you this year, then fear not. This Valentine’s Day we’re offering five lucky winners the chance to bag themselves a tasty treat courtesy of our very own social media Cupid - Rob Goodswen.
How do we win? We hear you cry…
Well now’s the time to let those skeletons out of the closet and open up to Rob (and the Twittersphere) - on the Access Twitter feed - @accessdigital, and share some of your Valentine’s Day failures and terrible dating stories, accompanied by a super sad selfie.
Make sure your sad tale takes up no more than 100 characters, extra points will be given for funny endings. All entries must involve #AccessLove and if you have room @Accessdigital.
5 lucky winners will soon have a smile on their face as Rob will deliver your treat in person (swoon). Entries are open from 10am February 10th until 9am on Valentine’s Day
Winners will be chosen via the Access sorting hat, Dumbledore would be proud.
Terms and conditions
- The promoter of the prize is Access Advertising.
- Prize is NOT transferable, has no cash value and is not for re-sale.
- The competition is open to all Access Advertising social users in the Greater Manchester area, except employees of Access Advertising and its associated or affiliated companies, and their families or agents
- No purchase is necessary.
- Closing date for entries is at 9:00am on 14 February.