We’re thrilled to announce our first award nomination for 2017! The website for National Youth Theatre of Great Britain has been shortlisted for a Big Chip User Experience award.
What is the Best User Experience award?
The Best User Experience award celebrates exceptional UX on a website. User journey is placed at the heart of design to create a memorable and seamless experience.
Who else has been nominated in the category?
We’re delighted to be nominated alongside these excellent projects:
- MBNA with Card Services App
- Clicks and Links with COOP store training
- After Digital and Donmar Warehouse with A high-end theatre experience online
- Access with The National Youth Theatre of Great Britain website
- KMP Digitata with Aberdeen Airport contextual timeline
What is National Youth Theatre of Great Britain?
The National Youth Theatre of Great Britain is a world-leading youth arts charity dedicated to nurturing and showcasing talent of exceptional performers and theatre technicians in the UK. Each year they take on auditionees who, upon completion of their course, can sign-up as full members. Notable alumni include: Daniel Craig, Daniel Day-Lewis, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Colin Firth, Derek Jacobi, Ben Kingsley, Rosamund Pike, and Helen Mirren.
Read the full case study.